Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Brian Vogan and his Good Buddies - Sing a Little Song


Album Cover!, originally uploaded by maybeemily.

I am so excited to share this with you!
One of the things I have been working hard on lately is my illustration work. I recently illustrated and designed this album cover for Brian Vogan and his Good Buddies. The album just came out last week, so I can finally share this work with you!

If you have kids, you should really know about Brian Vogan. He has been working with kids for many years, and knows exactly what kind of music they love. The songs are catchy, rocking, and awesome for everyone. I listen to this album all the time, and I am most certainly not in the their target audience (which is the 1-7 year olds.)

I tried to incorporate some of the songs into the artwork. For example, the gray dog on the front is the wise one from the song Gray Dog! (My favorite on the album!) If you peek inside...

Inside the album

You will see all the Good Buddies, as well as an extremely large Thanksgiving turkey... I suppose you will just need to buy the album to learn about that guy! (There are a few others in the artwork, can you spot them all?)

Brian Vogan and his Good Buddies

My husband is one of the Good Buddies, so I have to give him some credit... without him I probably wouldn't have had the opportunity to work on this project. (Thanks Ben!)

If you would like to purchase the album, it is available on CD Baby. You can also like them on Facebook. Peek at their page for upcoming shows!

1 comment:

  1. Love it all - especially the picture of Ben and the little birdies. Yay Emily!

    ReplyDelete