Monday, July 12, 2010

A quick Urban Craft Uprising note...


Spice Rack Lollipops, originally uploaded by thischarmingcandy.

It is getting late, and I still haven't uploaded my photos from Urban Craft Uprising to my flickr. I will write a more detailed post later, but I wanted to let you all know that it went very well! I even ran out of business cards! Note to self: order more than 200 next time!

When Liz or Brytt was watching over the Tako Fibers table, I made my way over to This Charming Candy. Holy crap. You guys... YOU. MUST. TRY THIS CANDY! Its better than I ever could have dreamed. I have recently become very interested in cardamom. Their Vanilla - Cardamom lolly is amazing. AMAZING. I had a little sample of Sweet Grapefruit as well - I had no idea lollipops could have such intense and complex flavors!

Anyway, I highly recommend you order some RIGHT NOW!

And I'll tell you about the rest of the show later :)

2 comments:

  1. Ha! My friend Amanda from Bread and Badger bought some of those lollipops for us and you're right.. they are divine! Glad UCU went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the compliments guys! Susan and I love making people happy with lollipops. :) (from one half of This Charming Candy)

    ReplyDelete