Saturday, July 3, 2010

Boxes! And July!

Urban Craft Uprising is just one week away! I am a little stressed, but things are going well over here in Emilyland. This morning Ben stamped and stickered 100 boxes for the new kits!

My to do list is still pretty long, so unfortunately I will not be partaking in July 4th bbq festivities this year. But, I am planning on making cole slaw, and enjoying it over here in the studio. Liz and Brutus are going to join me, and we will have a grand ol time enjoying our cole slaw and fiber craft.

Have I mentioned that Brutus is the cutest little winker ever? No? Judge for yourself:


Happy July!

*** if you are available this week, and would like to help with last minute assembly, do let me know! I will feed you and give you drinks!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!
    Brutus is quite the little gentleman (woman?). Cutie pie.

    ReplyDelete