Monday, April 26, 2010

2nd wedding anniversary


2nd wedding anniversary, originally uploaded by maybeemily.

Ben and I have been married for 2 years today. He is the best thing to ever happen to me. He is my dearest love and my best inspiration.
We were talking a little bit about our wedding this morning and how great it was. It was miraculously sunny and beautiful out, and there was NO parking at Golden Gardens (but luckily our friends saved us a parking space so we were not late) and we wrote our vows on scraps of paper while stuck in traffic on the way to the beach.
We realized that before we know it, we'll be looking back and it will be a lot of years, and i just can't wait to experience all that time with him. I can't wait for the rest of our lives! I want to know what happens!
Now the internet knows that I LOVE YOU BEN!

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for all happiness and joy in the years to come!

    ReplyDelete