Friday, December 4, 2009

I am going to spend all my money at Urban Craft Uprising...


my favorite cloud pin, originally uploaded by maybeemily.

Today Liz and I spent the afternoon setting up the Tako Fibers booth at Urban Craft Uprising. Oh. My. Goodness! EVERYTHING that I have seen there so far is AMAZING!!!!! I might spend my entire paycheck there. Its going to be really hard to buy gifts, because I want EVERYTHING!
The most beautiful felt paintings and amazing little animals from Softlife are in the booth next to us. They are so great! Liz and I both FREAKED OUT when we saw the amazingness.
We are also right next to Cake Spy, which I love already. We set up pretty early, so we haven't seen the cakey goodness yet, but I am super excited to be sitting between 2 awesome artists! Hooray!
Um... you ARE coming, right? Saturday and Sunday (December 5th and 6th) from 11am - 5pm?? RIGHT? You really should. Get all your holiday shopping done, and buy from local handcrafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment