Tuesday, October 13, 2009

More in progress embroidery


More in progress embroidery, originally uploaded by maybeemily.

More progress on another embroidery pattern. I have made acetate templates for 12 patterns, more than I was planning on! I am hoping to make at least 12 more, and then pick and choose which ones I want to prepare for Urban Craft Uprising.
I am getting more and more excited by the day. I am pretty sure I have my packaging for the kits all picked out, I just need to do a little more pricing to make sure its the right choice. I found a display solution that is going to look AWESOME, I am so pumped about it! I need to design the Tako Fibers website too! I have a lot of work to do, but I work better under pressure :)

On a different note, I am trying to finish my Mrs. Darcy sweater while preparing for all this crafty madness. All of my sweaters have ridiculously huge holes in them or are not warm enough. I guess I could buy a new one, but when I have a sweater half made, that seems to be a waste of money...

But, in case you want to know... I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want KnitPicks Elegance yarn in "Jay," to knit myself a new cropped cardigan. mine is so very sad, the holes in the armpits are ridiculously beyond compare. What used to be my cutest sweater is now my only-if-there-is-no-chance-that-i-am-running-into-someone-who-wants-to-hire-me sweater.

I think I'm going to go to bed now and dream about satin stitch... goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment