Sunday, June 14, 2009

i am making rain


i am making rain, originally uploaded by maybeemily.

I haven't written in a little while, but this is because I have been very very busy!

This is my latest letterpress project. It is not going very well yet but I like the idea of it. I am taking / symbols (slashes) and randomly scattering them. Its very challenging to put in leading and to get it even remotely close to locking up. The plan is to print this in a few colors on kitakata paper, and then use that paper to chine-colle on bigger prints.

I WILL figure it out!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, so you're the one making all the rain in this city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GAWD, after three friggin weeks of trying to post on this ^(&$?#$@ blog, I finally figured out what was wrong, Emers!!!! It's stupid Firefox. Firefox does not like for people to post on your blog.

    ReplyDelete